Master Mewtwo's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ahole is gay.

+2
{LSJ}jedimaster
-syler-
6 posters

Go down

Ahole is gay. Empty Ahole is gay.

Post  -syler- Tue Feb 22, 2011 10:50 am

Ahole is the most gay BOT ever! He thinks hes so hardcore, but hes not. He is a sucky leader. He only uses the good players for clan battles, which I think is really dumb. They will never get a chance if he always plays the good people. One more thing, Ahole if you don't stop your gay attitude then you will probably just keep losing clan members, you lost like 5 already, and i'm going to sell Kessler to leave also. So, you might wanna change that, because your clan is dieing. This is the truth Ahole.

-syler-

Back to top Go down

Ahole is gay. Empty Re: Ahole is gay.

Post  {LSJ}jedimaster Wed Feb 23, 2011 7:04 am

Ahole wont even come to this site. You know that right?
{LSJ}jedimaster
{LSJ}jedimaster

Back to top Go down

Post  -syler- Wed Feb 23, 2011 9:58 am

I know.

-syler-

Back to top Go down

Post  {vVv}IПFΣЯПӨ Wed Feb 23, 2011 11:19 am

we know hes a gay bich ass nigga i got bann alot of times in bot server for no reason i had to unbann my self

{vVv}IПFΣЯПӨ

Back to top Go down

Post  (MMJ)Gator Wed Feb 23, 2011 12:10 pm

Ahole is pretty gay.and yeah most of his clan is dying.I was the first one to leave(actually raptor left adn joined like 4 times before me xD).Then Neji,Blade,and Rup left(he came back though Crying or Very sad .Then Syler left,recon left(but joined back)then alexander,awookie,and Icevayne al left.Because he is a shitty clan leadere.Then JM left fro LSJ(Congrats).Then Raptor left.1,2,3....16 people left BOT.

(MMJ)Gator
Jedi Lord
Jedi Lord

Back to top Go down

Post  {LSJ}jedimaster Thu Feb 24, 2011 4:51 am

thanks poison
{LSJ}jedimaster
{LSJ}jedimaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Mewtwo Thu Feb 24, 2011 9:19 pm

We all know this topic is SO true but we need to stop talking about people badly here. We're a new clan and we can't come out like this. If we want allys we NEED to stop talking trash about people. BOT already hates us because you BOT members came over but i'm still excited about our trip to sucess Twisted Evil haha but i just wanted to say also that a shoutmix box is going to be put in but there's some maintenance going on at the shoutmix site so i can't put it in unless some help with someone already has it so I WILL ask DeathTearz and i would like if NOBODY else asks him cause he's doing us a favor of helping us with the site and i don't want him bugged lol. Thanks for listening guys. I need Raptor and Syler to come to portal as soon as possible for specific reasons. Thanks to all once again.
Mewtwo
Mewtwo
CouncilLeader
CouncilLeader

https://mewtwo.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  {BOT}TROOPER Thu Feb 24, 2011 10:00 pm

How nice of you guys - king Trooper
{BOT}TROOPER
{BOT}TROOPER

http://www.botbattlearena.webs.com